Vamo V3 Functions:
- 5 Button clicks on the larger “fire” turns the Vamo V3 on or off
- Output Voltage from 3.0 volts to 6.0 volts. Adjusting the working volts by 0.1 volt each time by pressing “+” or ”-” buttons.
- Output power from 3 watts to 15 watts. Adjusting the working power by 0.5 watts each time by pressing “+” or ”-” buttons.
- Pressing “+” button for more than 3 seconds, the OLED screen will display the present working resistance of your tank coils.
- Pressing “-” button for more than 3 seconds, the OLED screen will display the present remaining battery volts / charge.
- Pressing both “+” and “-” buttons together for 10 seconds will switch to Volts or Wattage output mode.
Vamo V3 Safety Features:
- Reverse battery protection keeps circuit safe if the battery(s) are installed backwards.
- Amperage limiting system protects against over current situations.
- Thermal Monitoring shut the device off if it dectects a high temperature condition.
- Fit atomizer with resistance 1.5 – 5.0 ohm.
- Time limit protection function, it will shut down, stop firing with more than 10 seconds per drag/inhale .
- LCD display “Low Resistance” if resistance lower than 1.2 ohms, “Low V” if the battery voltage is less than 3.2 volts.
- On a short circuit, OLED will read “SHORT”
Don’t be alarmed if you hear a “pulsing” or rattlesnake sound, noise coming from your tank coils on the Vamo V3. It is normal, it is called Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Vamo feature.